[Distutils] Colour this bikeshed: Name for setuptools fork

Lennart Regebro regebro at gmail.com
Sun Jul 19 21:13:25 CEST 2009

2009/7/19 P.J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com>:
> I'm actually kind of hoping that if I make Discovery nice enough, somebody
> else will refactor setuptools to use it.  ;-)  (Or just replace setuptools
> with something better.)

We hope that too. But we don't think Discovery will be nice enough if
only you work on it. That is after all the greatness of open source:
It enables people from all around the world cooperate to make
something much greater than each one can create by himself. We can
sure use your experience, insight and help. And you can use our work
time. Discovery can become way greater if we work together instead of
each by ourself.

http://regebro.wordpress.com/
+33 661 58 14 64