[Distutils] the virtualenv-distribute mess

Tarek Ziadé ziade.tarek at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 00:50:17 CEST 2009

On Tue, Oct 13, 2009 at 12:35 AM, P.J. Eby <pje at telecommunity.com> wrote:
> At 08:09 AM 10/12/2009 +0000, Reinout van Rees wrote:
>>
>> OTOH, grumbl ... horrible breakage ... essential piece of infrastructure
>> allowed to persist....  I'm pretty grumpy right now.
>
> Relax, take a deep breath, and then easy_install setuptools==dev or
> setuptools==dev06.  ;-)

Nah it's ok, we've worked with Reinout and cleared out most of his
problems today.

(btw, no human can hold his breath for one year long ;) )

We are probably going to ship Distribute 0.6.5 next week after we will
finish the review
of your single gigantic commit on the setuptools package, so we can
integrate more things if we can.

Tarek.