[Distutils] test coverage for setuptools

anatoly techtonik techtonik at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 14:53:46 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 10:22 PM, Tarek Ziadé <ziade.tarek at gmail.com> wrote:

>> Where can I see test coverage results for setuptools package?
>> I've got two tracebacks in last week after upgrading and that seems to
>> be too much.
>> I'd like to see if there are any tests for failing piece to see why
>> they might fail before digging further.
>
> You can run "python setup.py test" on both Distribute and Setuptools. This will
> use the test command and run all tests

By test coverage results I mean publicly available reports about
percentage of code covered by tests that were run by testing
buildbots. See examples:
http://www.eclipse.org/pde/pde-api-tools/coverage/20091126/eclemma.html
http://eigenclass.org/static/rcov-sample-report/
http://web.archive.org/web/20070403133248/http://seb.dbzteam.com/pub/urllib2.py.html