[Distutils] easy_install

Leonardo Rochael Almeida leorochael at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 19:46:31 CET 2012

Hi Yoshio,

You didn't provide any details on what is your platform, or how you
installed Python or easy_install.

And most importantly, you didn't explain what "can not install
easy_install for 2.6" means, in terms of error messages you got.

In any case, there's likely a "easy_install-2.6" command if you
managed to install easy_install into Python 2.6, even if the
"easy_install" command is pointing to Python 2.7.

Regards,

Leo