[Distutils] PEP 426 is now the draft spec for distribution metadata 2.0

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 21:32:09 CET 2013

The Wheel implementation tries to put the license in LICENSE.txt inside
.dist-info. I didn't feel the need to mention it in metadata.

Metadata parsing is extremely unimportant in prior versions of the spec.
Correct me if a significant tool actually needs the file at all in v1.1,
except for development eggs where only the version is read.

I would like to remove environment marker support from useless fields like
the trove classifiers.