[Distutils] Trouble building visual python extension on MacOSX 10.8... with python3.2

Steve Spicklemire steve at spvi.com
Mon Feb 18 23:04:06 CET 2013

Aha! I think this turned out to be the trouble.

THANK YOU!

Having said that, I didn't specify -framework Python explicitly, but distutils put that *and* the correct '-I' (but not '-L') line for the corresponding include directory within the correct version of the framework. I guess it was getting the wrong library?

Anyway.. I appreciate your suggestion to use the oldest supported system, but it's getting harder to keep such system around!

thanks again,
-steve