[Distutils] pypissh

Antoine Pitrou solipsis at pitrou.net
Wed Sep 4 20:41:29 CEST 2013

Noah Kantrowitz <noah <at> coderanger.net> writes:

> On Sep 4, 2013, at 11:33 AM, Antoine Pitrou wrote:
>
> > Noah Kantrowitz <noah <at> coderanger.net> writes:
> >>
> >> Obligatory reminder that we (I) have no intention of supporting pypissh as
> > we move into the Era of Warehouse.
> >
> > Really? So what will be the options to upload files easily without stuffing
> > a password in .pypirc
>
> I think Donald intends to support SSL Client Certs for those that want to
use them, though OAuth-style
> access tokens is another possibility (no idea how Donald feels about those).

Well, sounds nice but... will discussions about feature changes and
possible compatibility breakage happen on the list beforehand, or
will Warehouse be some kind of fait accompli?

(I'm actually not even sure what "Warehouse" is, although from the
discussions I gather that it's gonna be a PyPI replacemenent... a
new codebase? a new hosting?)

Regards

Antoine.