[Distutils] pypissh

Vinay Sajip vinay_sajip at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 20:36:28 CEST 2013

> Obligatory reminder that we (I) have no intention of supporting pypissh as we move into the Era of Warehouse.

What *is* the Era of Warehouse, exactly? Is there any documentation which defines standards, interfaces etc., or a rough time frame/road map for such documentation? What are the deliverables? Is it expected that there could be multiple implementations of a standard, or just a single blessed implementation that everyone has to use? Does all or most of the discussion about Warehouse happen on this list, or does substantive discussion take place on some other list somewhere?

Regards,

Vinay Sajip