[Distutils] Enterprise Python - Multicomponent Projects

Tin Tvrtković tinchester at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 22:27:13 CEST 2014

Hi Brian, thanks for the reply.

I'm definitely excited about Pants. I see there's a pants-users group
now, but it's currently empty (as in zero posts - crickets and
tumbleweeds :) ). Would that be a good place to ask questions when I get
around to playing with Pants?

It also looks like Pants development is very active right now. Would you
suggest waiting a while before diving into the docs and code? I don't
really need Pants to be super easy to use (your suggested one year
period), just to be able to understand it and maybe write a few modules
I need. I guess I'm asking if the core is stable enough for semi-serious
plugin development.

Cheers!