[Distutils] Need for respect

Ian Cordasco graffatcolmingov at gmail.com
Thu May 15 18:52:50 CEST 2014

Your point is invalid because you're ignoring that it is a
distribution mechanism. In order to distribute something, there needs
to be a catalogue of what you're distributing as well as the item
you're distributing. Businesses that serve as distributors both have
the physical item and a catalogue of what they have. Re-distributors
have catalogues of what others have. If it said "web-based software
catalogue _or_ distribution mechanism" I might concede your point, but
it doesn't.