[Distutils] devpi-server-2.1.1: replication/url fixes
holger at merlinux.eu
Wed Oct 15 15:26:27 CEST 2014
the caching and private pypi server, devpi-server-2.1.1, is out and
fixes some bugs, see changelog below.
It is fully backward compatible, no export/import cycle required.
For more info, see http://doc.devpi.net.
holger krekel, merlinux GmbH
- fix replication issue reported by a customer: if a replica lags
behind a master and a file was created and then deleted meanwhile,
the replica could get stuck with a FileReplicationError. We now
let the master report a 410 GONE code so that the replica knows
it can safely proceed because the file was deleted later anyways.
- generate "systemd" configuration example when "--gen-config" is issued.
Thanks Pavel Sedlak.
- fix issue109: fix relative URLs in simple index pages and 404 errors on
uploading toxresults and downloading files when serving under an outside URL
with a sub path. Thanks to Joe Holloway for detailed infos.
- drop limitation on maximum documentation size. Body size is now only
controlled by frontends such as nginx. Thanks Stephan Erb.
- use newer version of virtualenv for jenkins trigger. Thank brunsgaard.
More information about the Distutils-SIG