[Distutils] Please help me install.

Heng Cheong gaianeka at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 04:29:05 CET 2015

Dear Python.org,I am not a programmer. I don't know how to program. I have Python 3.4. I've installed pandas and matplotlib to IDLE but they are asking for dateutils and six modules. I don't know how to install these modules with pip installer. From your website, funny sentences like "python -m pip install SomePackage" are suggested to install pip in order to be able to install dateutils and six. I don't know where should I copy&paste this "python -m pip install SomePackage" to as I've tried it in the cmd.exe and returned error. I've tried it in Python IDLE and returned error. As I said I don't know programming and such sentence is very alien to me. How can I install dateutil, six and pip without looking like a total idiot? And how do I install such a funny file extension as .whl? I double-click on the .whl file and there is no reaction nor response. I opened the .whl file with winrar and found a pile of .py files which I don't know what to do with them to install. And I can't find any .exe file that I can simply click and install without hassle. Please help me install without looking like an idiot. Thank you.