[Distutils] CentOS5 is EOL, impact on manylinux1?

Nathaniel Smith njs at pobox.com
Tue Apr 4 21:12:32 EDT 2017

On Tue, Apr 4, 2017 at 10:17 AM, Bruno Alexandre Rosa
<bruno.rosa at eldorado.org.br> wrote:
> We would be very glad to help adding ppc support for manylinux3 :)

I guess if we're going ahead and doing manylinux3 now, then we can
probably roll in ppc support as part of the same process? The one
major hiccup is that our current Travis-CI-based build pipeline won't
work for ppc, but there's lots of stuff to do before that that could
be shared and where we'd welcome help (see my other email...)

-n