[Distutils] PEP 517 again

xoviat xoviat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 26 18:03:24 EDT 2017

As I said, I don't care what the particular solution is on this issue.
However I'm simply trying to anticipate and resolve potential disagreements
that could drag this out for a significant period of time. It is clear that
Nick and Donald have a disagreement on this issue which is actually not in
and of itself packaging related. The clear way to resolve this was to get a
pronouncement.