[Distutils] PEP 566 - Package metadata version 2.1

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 13:31:57 EST 2018

I agree but have simply not had time. Edit it to add something like
"Instead of a description header, the description may be provided in the
message body, e.g. after a completely blank line to end the headers,
followed by the long description with no indentation or other special
formatting needed". Write something about putting the body back into a
description key in the json version. Just delete the example parsing code
which doesn't parse message bodies. I don't recall any other issues that
would prevent approval.