[Distutils] PEP 566 - Package metadata version 2.1

Trishank Kuppusamy trishank.kuppusamy at datadoghq.com
Thu Feb 15 13:44:16 EST 2018

Hi Daniel, long time no speak, how you doing? :)

Maybe slightly off-topic, but I wonder if it the PEP allows for specifies
hashes of external requirements? Given a good copy of hashes, this would be
useful to survive a compromise of any package index.

Does this make sense? Please let me know if you have questions, and thanks!