[Distutils] PEP 566 - Package metadata version 2.1

Daniel Holth dholth at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 14:19:37 EST 2018

Doing fine.

Hashes do not belong in this PEP, which is intended to do just a little
more than document the status quo. The document does provide for future
enhancements to the spec without using the PEP process.

Personally I am not a fan of putting concrete requirements or hashes of
specific archives at this level.