[Distutils] Python Install

peter at mybetterlife.co.uk peter at mybetterlife.co.uk
Sun Feb 25 11:49:22 EST 2018

I am new to Python but would like to install to play with some  Fast
Artificial Neural Network Library routines.

However I ha a V.7 installed but could not access pip.  I uninstalled 2.7 an
then installed latest download which I understand should include pip.

However nothing appears to work.

Just need some poineters to get to first base.

Hope you can help.

The following is dialogue from Python Terminal

Python 3.7.0a4 (v3.7.0a4:07c9d85, Jan  9 2018, 07:07:02) [MSC v.1900 64 bit
(AMD64)] on win32

>>> pip install wheel

SyntaxError: invalid syntax

=============================== RESTART: Shell