[Doc-SIG] [ANNOUNCE] SantisimaInquisicion

David Ascher da@ski.org
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 10:58:55 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Fri, 26 Nov 1999, Manuel Gutierrez Algaba wrote:

> I've decided on making a try of project for my proposal, as I
> think It's intrinsically good. I've placed at:
>
> http://www.ctv.es/USERS/irmina/SantisimaInquisicion/index.html
>
> Basically I'll place there the instructions of how to attribute,

Can you explain how to use this website?  I've looked at it and at
TeEncontreX, and all I seem to do is to click between pages describing the
system, but I can't find any real *DOC*.

You'll have a hard time getting folks to do anything if you don't give a
specific example of what they'll get out of it...

How about you do the markup for a given module, and show how it looks?

--david