[Doc-SIG] HTML versions of documentation.

Mark Hammond mhammond@skippinet.com.au
Tue, 4 Apr 2000 08:58:41 +1000

It would be great if I could get HTML versions of the documentation
from the CVS tex versions..

So I started to have a look into the build process.  It looks a
little complicated, and attempting to perform it on Windows sounds
like I would be blazing trails that are better left as old-growth
:-)

So, I guess my questions are (stop as soon as you can answer "yes"
:-)
* Has anyone built HTML on Windows?  If so and its not too painful,
this is my simplest route.
* Does anyone know of a CRON job that already does this?
* If all else fails, would someone be able to respond to my calls
for help should I attempt to perform this automatically on starship
(sort of a-la DA's tarballing of CVS)?  Does anyone know why
starship _wouldnt_ be able to build the .html?

Mark.