[Doc-SIG] Trouble using CVS version

Dethe Elza delza@mac.com
19 Jun 2002 14:03:29 -0700

I'm having trouble getting the CVS version of docutils to convert
anything to HTML (or even parse a simple reST file).

When I run tools/html.py or tools/publish.py on tools/test.txt I get
errors for |problematic|, which I expect, and for the figure::
directive, which looks like a bug.

When I fix these problems (by removal), I get only an empty document.
The only thing which seems to come from the test.txt is the first
comment.

I've created a dead simple test: When it's nothing but text it works OK,
but as soon as I add an underlined section, all the content disappears,
including the text.

Is this a known problem with the current CVS code?

--Dethe