[Doc-SIG] Trouble using CVS version

Dethe Elza delza@mac.com
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 14:49:43 -0700

Ah, the --verbose option is good to know about.  That does report the
problem (and a couple others I hadn't figured out yet) before crashing.

I'm working with the CVS version, loaded fresh yesterday.  Python 2.2.1.

I'll send the file and command as soon as I can get it from my laptop.
Last night I ran an update command under (Debian) Linux which has
completely hosed all network connectivity.  I have an external floppy
drive around somewhere, but digging it out right now would just distract
from getting networking fixed.

--Dethe

--
"Melting down holy grails to make silver bullets for my .357 Panacea"
Dethe Elza (delza@burningtiger.com)