[Doc-SIG] Wikis using reST

Aahz aahz@pythoncraft.com
Sun, 30 Mar 2003 21:27:38 -0500

On Sun, Mar 30, 2003, Brett Cannon wrote:

> As for turnout, it started small since I was scheduled at the same
> time as the trailing end of Aahz's threads tutorial.  But as it went
> on (and Aahz's talk ended) people started to come in.  Probably
> started with aobut 25 people and ended up with about 40-50 in the end.

Heh.  Sorry about that.  ;-)  (I really wasn't expecting such a full
house, quite frankly.  I'm also a bit surprised, because I ended a bit
early.)
--
Aahz (aahz@pythoncraft.com)           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz, c.l.py, 2/4/2002