[docs] What BUGS me

Joshua Lawless joshualawless16 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 3 23:11:17 CEST 2012

Hi im Josh, I really want to learn your programming language but the tutorial just confuses me the more I know the more I realise I dont know. I feel that it doesnt explain everything clearly as if the person who wrote it had so much on his mind to put on the paper he skipped crucial parts which would make the whole thing make sense. I dont like giving greif or bad comments  or even constructive critisism especially when someone has gone out of their way to make something for a bunch of peope free of charge but to learn your language this I feel this really needs to be addressed so that everybody can earn your programming language. Please read this and hopefully even do something about it, it will benefit a whole bunch of people other than me to try learning your programming language, I know it sounds selfish it kind of is but wouldn't it benefit you more aswell if more people could use your programming language?

thanks for reading this i hope it helps

kind regards Josh