[docs] 'that' vs. 'which'

Larry Anglin larry at staff.htcomp.net
Sun Jan 20 23:37:37 CET 2013

The word 'which' is used incorrectly extensively in the documentation.
 Even the page that (not which) describes how to submit a documentation bug
report has it used in correctly.

The first sentence on the bug reporting page says:

"Python is a mature programming language which has established a reputation
for stability. "

The 'which' in that sentence should be 'that', or the sentence should be
re-phrased:

Python, which has established a reputation for stability, is a mature
programming language.

In the few pages of documentation I have read, there are dozens of
instances of 'which' used when it should be 'that'.

I think the team does a great job, keep up the good work.

--
Larry Anglin,
President