[docs] [issue25907] Documentation i18n: Added trans tags in sphinx templates

Julien report at bugs.python.org
Fri Dec 18 11:30:35 EST 2015

New submission from Julien:

o/

# Context

I'm trying to resuscitate the translation of Python doc in french, [python_doc_fr](https://github.com/AFPy/python_doc_fr).

I finished the translation of `tutorial.po` (that was partially translated by the AFPY team around 2012) and now working on `glossary.po` (~60%). :-)

# Problem

The homepage (`src/Doc/tools/templates/indexcontent.html`) is not translatable as is, as it misses the translation markers.

# Solution

I attached a patch to this issue adding them, it works well so I translated the generated `sphinx.po` and rebuilt the doc you can enjoy the result here:

http://www.afpy.org/doc/python/3.4/

components: Documentation
files: i18n.patch
keywords: patch
messages: 256691
nosy: docs at python, sizeof
title: Documentation i18n: Added trans tags in sphinx templates
versions: Python 3.4
Added file: http://bugs.python.org/file41355/i18n.patch