[docs] Bug in python tutorial

Bob Gailer bgailer at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 11:39:14 EST 2018

On Jan 5, 2018 11:00 AM, "Rian van Kampen" <rianvankampen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Im trying to learn python and i can not get the example of 4.1. If
statements to work.

You might want to take a look at section 2. 1 of the tutorial under using
the python interpreter if you are using any other method for program entry
you might get different results.

> Every time i fill out x and the first if statement i go to the elif
statement. As i put in the colon and hit enter to go to the next line to
write the print it executes the lines and gives me a syntax error. The elif
statement doesnt come on the same level als the first if statement. I cant
find the answer online so could you please help me out? And correct the
example of 4.1.?