[docs] Copyright - Documentation 3.7.3.

Sommer, Lutz sommer at hs-albsig.de
Tue Jun 11 16:39:09 EDT 2019

Hi Python-Team,

I have a question with regard to the copyright of the python documentation for 3.7.3.  I am interested to use the documentation for my students according to the following copyright restriction (Source: https://docs.python.org/3/faq/general.html):

--------------------------------

Are there copyright restrictions on the use of Python?<https://docs.python.org/3/faq/general.html#id6>

You can do anything you want with the source, as long as you leave the copyrights in and display those copyrights in any documentation about Python that you produce. If you honor the copyright rules, it's OK to use Python for commercial use, to sell copies of Python in source or binary form (modified or unmodified), or to sell products that incorporate Python in some form. We would still like to know about all commercial use of Python, of course.
-------------------------------

Correct? If not, please be so kind to let me know what I have to do.

Kind regards

Lutz

Prof. Dr. Lutz Sommer
Dipl.-Ing., Dipl-Kfm., Dipl.-Wirt-Ing.