[Python Edinburgh] Hack Session

Mark Smith mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk
Fri Oct 8 09:04:32 CEST 2010

Hi Guys,

I haven't really had any inspiration on this topic myself. I like the idea
of porting Chronic to Python for a couple of reasons:

* The learning curve should be relatively shallow.
* It doesn't require knowledge of web development or django to either
understand it or to see the point.

I realise that the majority of us are web developers, but it would be nice
to pick a project that wasn't too intimidating, and was open to all.

--Mark