[Python Edinburgh] Hack Session

Dougal Matthews dougal85 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 14:30:00 CEST 2010

On 8 October 2010 08:04, Mark Smith <mark.smith at practicalpoetry.co.uk>wrote:

> I haven't really had any inspiration on this topic myself. I like the idea
> of porting Chronic to Python for a couple of reasons:
>
> * The learning curve should be relatively shallow.
> * It doesn't require knowledge of web development or django to either
> understand it or to see the point.

I think this is a good project and something I have a real use for.
Depending how many people we get I think it would be best if we have
multiple projects going. For example, how many people can seriously get into
coding on something like Chronic? Especially for a brand new project its
hard to get lots of people involved.

Anyway, we can work this out when we see who turns up.
Details about the time and venue are coming up shortly.

Dougal