[Edu-sig] Python Educational Resourse page

Kirby Urner pdx4d@teleport.com
Wed, 13 Dec 2000 21:43:14 -0800

>have volunteered to setup the Python Educational Resources page.
>The url is:
>
>http://www.ibiblio.org:420/Zope/Python

That's good news.

I've contributed a number of little programs in posts to
this list.  Probably the most complicated was at:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2000-April/000306.html

Others have done so as well (e.g. a simple chat program,
designed to work over the internet).  Here's one of those posts:
http://mail.python.org/pipermail/edu-sig/2000-April/000320.html

Dunno if any of your volunteers have the time to sift --
probably not worth the effort.  We can contribute material
newly, if we think it's in line with your criteria.

Kirby

PS:  several people contributed to a Python version of a
Sieve of Erastosthenes.  That code currently lives at
http://www.inetarena.com/~pdx4d/ocn/numeracy2.html#sieve
-- but its genesis was here on edu-sig.