[Edu-sig] Finishing touches: Python web pages

Arthur Siegel ajs@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 11:02:33 -0500

I am anxious to share with the EDU-SIG a "dynamic geometry" application I
have developed (am developing) in Python.

I believe if to be quite on point to the foucs of the SIG.

It depends upon PyOpenGL,  and David Ascher's gltt extension (for true type
text under OpenGL), a customized (deprecated) version of IDLE, uses Pynche
and of course Tk.

As a standalone app (including all necessary Python dll's and libs) it runs
about 1.5meg zipped.

I run it under WIN98 and have not tried it cross platform.

I have no web presence - and am looking for suggestions on getting out to
the EDU-SIG.