[Edu-sig] testing colorized code sharing

Tim Peters tim_one@email.msn.com
Wed, 3 May 2000 02:11:54 -0400

>> And Marc-Andre Lemburg did the easy part <wink>.  Look for py2html.py at
>>
>>    http://starship.python.net/crew/lemburg/
>>
>> It builds on Just van Rossum's PyFontify.py.

[Kirby]
> Actually I guess it _depends on_ what Just did -- have to download
> PyFontify.py separately, but the provided URL doesn't work, which
> probably explains why the CGI script doesn't either (?).

Rats.  The Starship suffered total hard disk failure a short time ago, and I
assume Just simply hasn't been able to reproduce his pages there yet.

> Anyway, this looks like _exactly_ what I'm looking for.

Don't know -- but it is exactly what you asked for <wink>.