[Edu-sig] Interactive tutorial

Jeffrey Elkner jeff@elkner.net
08 Jun 2001 07:18:22 -0400

Hi Brent!

"How to think like a computer scientist" is licensed under the GNU Free
Document License (FDL), so you are certainly free to use it as you
describe, provided the new work offers the same freedom.  I will also
have time this summer to help you if you would like.

Thanks for your interest in developing educational materials for Python!

jeff elkner