[Edu-sig] Reversi

Alan Gauld agauld@crosswinds.net
Fri, 25 May 2001 00:34:45 +0100

>I must have missed the Reversi post...
>
>I would love to get this code. Trying to get my 8th
> grader(14) to starting working in Python and Zope.

You might like my guessing games framework which is
on the useless python site. Its an abstract OO
framework for building guessing games with an
implementation of text based hangman and a gui
version of the same game. I also have used it
to build mastermind and paper rock & scissors
too (but they are in Java, using the same OO design).

Its fully described as a case study in my book but
the useless python version is pretty extensively commented.

Alan g.