[Edu-sig] flight robotics

Steve Edwards steve@nowfindme.com
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 06:59:17 +0800

One of my good friends has asked me about curriculum materials for YEAR 1=
0
Flight Robotics.  A science teaching colleague will be teaching Flight
Robotics to Year 10 Aeronautics students for the first time during Semest=
er
1, next year (2003).

Could anyone who has any leads on this please advise home by email?

mmcgarry@morleyhs.wa.edu.au

and copy to me or the list as appropriate?  (He is not on the list.)

Many thanks.

Have a great day.

Best regards,
Steve Edwards =D4=BF=D4=AC
steve@nowfindme.com -steve@totalqualitytraining.com
www.nowfindme.com - www.totalqualitytraining.com
There is a wonderful, mystical law of nature that the three things we cra=
ve
most in life--happiness, freedom, and peace of mind--are always attained =
by
giving them to someone else. Author unknown