[Edu-sig] Losing the plot

ahimsa ahimsa@onetel.net.uk
23 Jan 2003 19:38:12 +0000

Greetings
Aside from the usual internicine bickerings common to most mailing
lists, could someone on this list please take the trouble to answer a
question that I have asked previously and that I saw someone else raise
recently: what is the probable future of the CP4E project, and have any
alternatives to it been considered/discussed? How does Art's PyGeo
project fit into the Edu-SIG framework? Is there anything that
interested parties could do to assist in carrying the project forward in
some way (aside from donating big bucks to the project - sorry).
Thanks for your time
Andrew