[Edu-sig] Wanted: Head First Python author

Jason Cunliffe jason.cunliffe at verizon.net
Wed Oct 8 15:34:36 EDT 2003

Hello. Yes that's some encouraging news.
I'd like to contribute, but not as lead author. I can offer:

- Graphic skills for illustrating Head First Python schematics
  [ Work closely, intelligently with lead author[s] to produce suitable art
& layout]

- Experienced QuarkXpress, Photoshop, Illustrator etc etc

- 10 years+ experience in book and magazine design & production
   [Need to make sure that in this kind of book text and illustration are
really in sync, layed out in good order for teh rader with true
understanding of content]

- love of Python and edu-sig [of course]

regards
Jason Cunliffe

jasonic at nomadics.org
84 Henry Street