[Edu-sig] Needing information on Python:

Jeffrey Elkner jeff at elkner.net
Fri Nov 5 15:05:34 CET 2004

I have been a big fan of the LiveWires Python course for several years
now.  My students really enjoy using it, and they are particularly
excited by being able to make PacMan while in a 1st year programming
course.

I just posted a web version of the course materials:

http://www.ibiblio.org/obp/pyBiblio/livewires/

The markup has been changed from LaTeX to lore.

I've only begun testing this with my classes now, but I thought I ought
let other folks have a look at it in case they are interested.

Thanks!

--
Jeffrey Elkner <jeff at elkner.net>
Open Book Project <http://ibiblio.org/obp>