[Edu-sig] The Geek Channel

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Nov 21 23:07:44 CET 2004

Thanks for doing this.

I returned and subscribed.

As I mentioned before, but this time with a link:

I love the fact that I can make a direct connection (in terms of spheres of
influence) between NetFuture and work on Projective Geometry which I have
studied happily.

The sphere revolves around Rudolph Steiner:

It's interesting that in trying to read Steiner directly, I am left with my
jaw agape - recognizing nothing.

It's nice to think that this is the rare case where the disciples have
outdone the Master.  Which, I guess, might mean a particularly rare kind of