[Edu-sig] python satacad: class 6

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Feb 20 18:01:16 CET 2005

> Indeed, thanks for the ammo (WMI-style).  Could I bother you to decorate
> that with more bibliographic tags (including page number), so I can use it
> elsewhere as a formal citation?

Felix Klein
Elementary Mathematics From An Advanced Standpoint
Geometry

Translated from the Third German Edition,
Dover Publications, Copyright 1939

There is a separate book, which actually precedes it, on Algebra and
Analysis, which I have but can't put my hands on at the moment.

My wife likes to antique, and go to Estate sales. And I like to tag along,
mostly looking at books.

I picked this up and other good stuff at a sale in my area.  There are and
have long been a number of IBM research type facilities in our area, and
these books were part of a collection of an IBMer that I was lucky enough to
come across.