[Edu-sig] IDLE refusing to run

Greg Baker ggbaker at cs.sfu.ca
Mon Jan 31 23:26:16 CET 2005

Just a followup on this...

I managed to get a student to work through it with me.  The problem was
with the IDLE shortcut on the desktop & start menu.  When she manually
dug through directories and opened idle.pyw, it worked fine.

Of course, once it worked, she didn't try uninstalling and reinstalling
to see if that fixed it.

--
Greg Baker, Lecturer
School of Computing Science