[Edu-sig] Hypertoons!

Kirby Urner urnerk at qwest.net
Sun Jul 24 22:34:34 CEST 2005

> http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/python/hypertoons/
>
> My proposal to speak at OSCON this year was accepted.  This Hypertoon
> concept will be a part of my talk, along with Elastic Interval Geometry
> and some other stuff.
>
> Kirby

On the Hypertoons front, I thought we were done with the drafts for Pyzine,
as I'd sent several, and only got back suggestions the problem was on that
end, with parsing software.  I even went to the trouble to convert it to
restructured text, which is an unnecessary step if we're not yet in final
formatting.

Now it turns out the article is unacceptable as it stands, is in need of a
substantial rewrite.  News to me.  I'm tired of working with Pyzine and will
no longer give them the option to publish my article.