[Edu-sig] Hypertoons!

Rodrigo Dias Arruda Senra rsenra at acm.org
Sun Jul 24 23:12:41 CEST 2005

 [ Kirby Urner ]
 | Now it turns out the article is unacceptable as it stands, is in need of a
 | substantial rewrite.  News to me.  I'm tired of working with Pyzine and will
 | no longer give them the option to publish my article.

 That is sad news. Nevertheless, I'm convinced that many of us nourish hope
 of seeing your article surface somewhere else.

 By the way, even though [1] makes reference to [2] and therefore to Hypertoons,
 maybe mentioning Hypertoons directly in [1] would be appropriate ?

 [1] http://www.python.org/sigs/edu-sig/
 [2] http://www.4dsolutions.net/ocn/cp4e.html

 best regards,
 Rod Senra

--

  Rodrigo Senra       <rsenra |at| acm.org>