[Edu-sig] RE: Pygame, gameMaker etc.

ajsiegel at optonline.net ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Mar 14 18:15:37 CET 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirby Urner <urnerk at qwest.net>
Date: Monday, March 14, 2005 11:21 am
Subject: RE: [Edu-sig] RE: Pygame, gameMaker etc.

> > As you well know, my tendency toward pugilism has not
> disappeared - just
> > evolved.
> >
> > For example  --
> >
> > I have been until now resisting sparring with you as to Fullerian
> > geometry.  There seems to be an obsession with regularity - in
> the
> > Euclidian sense. Rigid motions of regular shapes - and in that
> sense it
> > always seems to me to represent a pre-modern (non-Kleinian)
> conception
> > of geometry.
>
> Sparring OK by me.

Sidetrip:

Maybe a book about men of science and athletics.

Niels Bohr, for example, was on the Danish National soccer team.  His brother, a physicist colleague, while overshadowed by Niels in the laboratory - apparently outshown him on the field, being considered the premier soccer player in Denmark at the time.

All according to my sources - which I hope I can reconstruct if challenged.

Einstein I suspect, on the other hand, is not someone yuo would want batting clean-up.

Art