[Edu-sig] RE: Concentric hierarchy / hypertoon (was pygame etc.)

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Mon Mar 28 15:28:30 CEST 2005

Wandering, again...

But the basis for identifying the importance of this goal can certainly be
misinterpreted.

The understanding being sought perhaps being more important - in today's
world - in providing a legitimate basis to resist illegitimate claims made
in the name of science, as it is in appreciating science's legitimate scope.