[Edu-sig] FW: [Visualpython-users] High School Network Security

Rick Holbert holbert.13 at osu.edu
Mon May 16 15:31:07 CEST 2005

Even the US Military allows open source software:

http://www.stsc.hill.af.mil/CrossTalk/2005/01/0501Parsons.html

I do not follow your school's logic. How do they (LHRIC) think the students
will be able to exploit the open source nature of Python?  Do the students
have access to a C compiler and do they also have sysadmin rights to install
a recompiled (tainted) version of Python over an official version of Python?

Rick