[Edu-sig] Microsoft's KPL

Arthur ajsiegel at optonline.net
Sun Oct 9 04:04:04 CEST 2005

Yup.  You're affiliated. ;)

But sincere sympathies on this point.

Thank God I no longer have to read through memos about to behave
appropriately inauthentic.

Boy we've taken a strange turn regarding all this business.

Did I say "boy".

Sorry.

Actually I can try to squeeze out some sense of humor on these matters
because I feel we are coming out the other end of the worst of the Cultural
Revolution.

And I will promise to swear that we are all the better for having been
through it - once someone can promise me its over ;).