[Edu-sig] The end is near :)

kirby urner kirby.urner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 23:31:15 CEST 2006

> I look to to me less ungenerous than you look to me.
>
> Must be just the point of view.
>
> Art

Anyway, PyGeo is online, free, downloadable, and kids grooving on it
(might be several) will have the power themselves to figure the
redistro angle, via apt-get or whatever.  It's what they know.  You,
like me, are an old codger.

So mostly I don't think promoting your gig is my gig, because you're a
talented guy, personable even, and should be able to get gigs pretty
easily, provided you're not just seeking a bully pulpit from whence to
rain on the parades of others.

No rain = your gain.  That's how I see it.  My two cents or whatever.

You're a better promoter than thwarter.  Live large, forget about
Alice (she was never your girl to begin with).