[Edu-sig] The end is near :)

Tue Apr 11 02:32:37 CEST 2006

ajsiegel at optonline.net wrote:

> From: kirby urner <kirby.urner at gmail.com>
>> Alice is not big on my radar.
>
> Glad to hear it.
>
>> It's not even a Python project.
> It is brought up here and now specifically in the context of it having been noted
> at U of Mich as competition to and with a Python project, in fact one funded by the PSF.
>
> Are comments by me, here going to influence outcomes.
>
> Probably not.  Worth a shot? What's to lose.

The attention and discussion that used to go on on this list
about Python and education.  When you post at a ration approaching,
and at times exceeding, half of the discussion a number of people
slowly (or not so slowly) go away.  That is what's to lose:
conversation with others.

-- Scott David Daniels
Scott.Daniels at Acm.Org